System science is a science with systems as the research and application object, covering two secondary disciplines: system analysis and integration, and system theory.
This is a key subject in the school, and the subject team of nonlinear analysis and application isascientific research and innovation teamofChongqing. In the academic echelon, there areoneacademic and technical leaderofChongqing,fiveyoung and middle-aged backbone teachersofChongqing,onefamous teacherofChongqing,oneoutstanding teacherofChongqingand eightMathSciNetreviewers.Moreover, onewas selected asElsevier highly citedChinesescholarsin 2014 and 2015, andeight personsareserving aseditors for somedomestic and foreign journals. The discipline has achieved a number of internationally influential research results intheneural network theory and applications, complex system optimization and decision-making, transportation system modeling and simulation, and ecosystem theory and application.
2. Training goals
1) Support the party's basic line and policies, love the motherland, abide by the law, have a good academic ethics, a rigorous and realistic work style, and a scientific spirit of innovation.
2) Have a solid basic knowledge of mathematics, master the basic theories and application tools of system science, and understand the progress and trends of system science.
3) Have the preliminary ability to engage theoretical research and applied research in system science, as well as the preliminary ability to carry out teaching.
4) Master a foreign language, be able to read the foreign materials of the major proficiently, and have the ability to use foreign languages for scientific writing.
5) Have good physical, psychological and professional ethics.
3. School system and length of study
1) The length of schooling for full-time master's students isthreeyears, and the maximum length isfouryears.
2) The study time of master's courses should not exceedoneyearand half, and the cumulative time spent on thesis work should not be less thanoneyear and half.
3) After completing the training program, master students can graduate in advance if they meet the specified requirements, but the school time after enrollment should not be less thantwoyearsand half.
4. Main research directions
1) Neural network theory and application
2) Complex system optimization and decision-making
3) Traffic control theory and application
4) Ecosystem theory and application